Creating meaningful change for women in the Southeastern U.S. requires not only commitment to the goal—but a commitment to action. That’s why we need you, in whatever capacity you can contribute. Because, together, we can eradicate the many disparities suffered by women in the Southeast.
If you’re an individual, consider participating by:
- Joining our listserv
- Writing a relevant blog post for publication on our website
- Sharing topics and articles for our monthly newsletter
- Watching our webinars and engaging in social media to build your knowledge and share your ideas
- Joining one of our committees or initiatives – share your expertise
- Engaging in a key conversation
- Call us with your research ideas
- Telling your friends and colleagues about us!
If you’re an agency, you can work with us by:
- Committing at least one person to be a point of contact with Every Woman Southeast
- Sending us information about your work so that we can share it with our audience
- Advertise our webinars, newsletter and initiatives to your members
There are many ways to become actively involved with Every Woman Southeast. Interested in joining us as we work for real change? Please contact email@example.com or Sarah at 919-638-5183.
Show your Every Woman Southeast style by buying and wearing our SWAG by visiting Café Press.